Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The origins of me....

Passion is constantly flowing through my veins. I guess that would explain my frequent hot flashes. Love is my favorite stalker and I dont mind it when he climbs through my window just after dusk but right before dawn. I fell in love with love when I was 6 years old. His face constantly changes from George Duke to Morgan Freeman, but the level of devotion to my amorous and sometimes quixotic behavior never falters. It never fails. Love and my desire to continue loving freely is my everlasting constant. Much like water to my lips and warm sand beneath my feet. My heart is like the deepest of oceans and holds a many secrets. Some are mine, Most are not. Many can undo the most solid of foundations. Which is why they will forever remain tucked behind my eyes, anchored in my heart, guarded by my soul. What an intangible fortress I can be. Sometimes I can be unapologetically sarcastic while pretending to be empathetic. I am happiest when I am awake but most alive when I dream. I refuse to flatline before the sunsets, but not for a lack of trying. Such is the soundtrack of my world and my hearts beating. My lifes bio rhythym. My eccentric, whimsical being.....

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh man!! i love this!!its explosive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sweetz:)
    *tears up*
    I really appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason reading your blog reminded me of our latest stint in the ER. You are definitely the ONLY person ever who can find the humour in any situation under any circumstances. You are an amazing person whose spirit shines bright. I am proud to be your friend!

    ReplyDelete