Tuesday, November 24, 2009

L'amour, Du tortionnaire

"Now I shout it, upon the highest hills. I even told the golden daffodils. Now my heart is like an open door. And my secret loves no secret. Anymore....."
Must my heart always feels as though its constantly overflowing? For the past month, I have had this feeling, or rather this aching, deep in my soul that can only be described as longing. And for days and days I have tried to ignore the feelings. Pretend that you are not the first thing on my mind in the morning and the last thing to cross my heart at night. Denying the fact that it is you who inhabits my dreams, and distracts me while Im awake. Oh could it be true? Have I let my guard down long enough for you to lay seize to my fortress of a heart? Oh why must I feel so torn and yet desire you to free me from my own self tyranny, for it was love I prayed for every night before I was swept away into your realm. My heart beat whispers your name, my eyes blink to the rhythm of your smile. Every ounce of me burns to be near you and yet I can not wait to be extinguished by your touch. I have never needed such a yearning before, much like a babe at the first taste of mothers milk, I fear I will shed a million tears if I dont have you near, beside me, inside of me. Such a throbbing can drive one to madness, yet you are my saving grace, my anchor to sanity, my freedom.
Why cant I just form the words that will ultimately set my heart ablaze? Why do the words dangle from my tongue, afraid to leave my lips, slowly sliding down the back of my throat. Will they be lost in translation? Will they fall on deaf ears? Oh please stop this lovely torture, help me rid myself of such pain, these 3 words will be the death of me, choking me into non existence. I will tell you today. I will open up the gates of emotions and drown myself at your mercy. Wet, soaked, and drenched in passion, I give my all to you, like a willing sacrifice to your altar. In my moment of calamity, a shear calmness takes over me. 5,4,3,2,1,Here goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment